Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Drive

Come along with me on a drive.

Sorry it's kind of dark but it was cloudy and dreary outside. We're still waiting for spring to show up because one 60 degree day does not a spring make.



I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.

UPDATE: The Farmer and I went out to run some errands. I can say without a doubt that midwesterners are now a very, very crabby bunch. It's 41 degrees and as you see in the video the winds are blowing hard, 20 mph with gusts. The wind chill chart tells me that the equivalent air temperature is about 21 degrees. April 16th.....21 degrees. Poke me with a fork, I'm crabby and done.

FURTHER UPDATE: Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse....SNOW!!!! I'm not talking a few little flakes here and there, I'm talking a blowing snowstorm. Not that it will stick, but still......

3 comments:

Vee said...

It's greening up...a very good sign. We have no green and no 60 yet.

Schizophrenic is one way to describe your corner. I found myself happy that "they" left the barns and old homes in the subdivision because here they would've all come down. If I lived in the subdivision, I would be happy for the old barns. It gives it some style and character.

That little cooking school is sweet. Hope that you'll share more about it when you have the chance.

Jayne Honnold said...

What a nice drive! And I got to stay in my nightgown!! Let's do it again sometime, okay?
Jayne
jaynesquiltingroom.blogspot.com

Leslie T. said...

Thanks for taking me along on your drive! It's great to get a glimpse of your part of the country. It looks beautiful!