Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Way Back Machine

Photobucket

The time: Easter, 1984
The place: Bartlett, Illinois

You've seen this picture once before but it gets a second chance because they're all dressed up for Easter. It was many years ago but I remember every detail of the dress and suit. And shoes....I loved those little dress shoes for my daughter.

May you all have a blessed Easter. We will be sharing our day with my family members at my brothers house. My daughter will be home from college for the day. My son will be at work today, caring for disabled young adults. Unfortunately, there's no holiday from being disabled. Please pray for these young people and their families.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Yes, I remember seeing this adorable photograph. It reminds me of an Easter photo of my own children, although mine would have been older in 1984.

Your son has chosen a selfless calling. Did he get in on the leftovers at least?

Hope that you all had a wonderful time with your family...I'll be checking back for pics.