I'm very proud to have been awarded the Arte y Pico award from three really good blogging friends. Vee from A Haven for Vee, Chris from Refining Life and Life in Red Shoes have all chosen me. I'm really honored ladies.
You will notice that the title of this post is "Pico de Gallo" because no matter how many times I look at Arte y Pico my mind translates it to Pico de Gallo! Anyway, the originator of this award is HERE, but it's in Spanish so I can't tell you any more than she originator.
Here are the rules :
1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award should list the name of the author and a link to his /her blog to be visited by everyone .
3. Each award winner should show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award .
4. The award winner and presenter should show the link of the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
I know a number of people have already received this award, please forgive if I'm tagging you again. Believe me it's hard to choose just five. I've got tons on my bloglines list that I read each and every day. Anyway, here goes:
1. Kelli at Sugar Creek Farm. This is a farm blog that I have been reading for over three years. Follow Kelli and her family as they raise beef, chickens and pork in Iowa. Everybody should read at least one farm blog.
2. Paula at Give it a Twirl. Paula is so talented. Wait until you see her paper filigree work. That takes so much patience.
3. Chris at Just Beachy. Cupcakes, decor and more. There's always something hopping over there. Check out the chorus of Oh Canada.
4. Heather at Mindless Junque. Heather must have lots of energy because she has four kids, publishes a terrific little blog and is co-conspirator over at the Secret is in the Sauce. I want whatever energy pill she's taking.
5. Rechelle at The Country Doctor's Wife. Rechelle is always up to something fun. This week she played dress up in her mother's clothing. Hmmmm.
Thanks for visiting with me today.
NOTE: Tomorrow is the Apron Tutorial. Don't miss it.