Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

May you have a wonderful day filled with food, family and friends!

The Farmer, the Son, the Mother and I are traveling over the river and through the woods to my sister's house for a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.

The Other Mother is spending Thanksgiving with her other son. I am thankful they invited her because she has not been to their home in over a year and a half. No comment. HA.

I'm off to make Brandied Carrots and stuffing. Also jalapeno poppers as an appetizer.

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and your family. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

Enjoy your day with family. Brandied carrots....uhmmmm

Leslie T said...

Happy Thanksgiving Suzanne! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Lisa D. said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. Good food and family - the perfect combination :)

Terri said...

Sounds yummy! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
<3 Terri