Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And the Winners Are........

Thanks to everyone who commented and threw their names into the drawing.

Photobucket

The winner of the mink hat is.......

Photobucket

And the winner of the bustier lamps is.......

Photobucket

To answer Jeanette's question about the lamp, I think it was a gift in one of those Christmas white elephant gift exchanges.

Marlene and Mogsy, please e-mail me with your addresses.

Those of you who were interested in the recipes, I'll be e-mailing you.

I've found some other interesting items in my de-cluttering mission and I'm going to offer them up for adoption next week sometime. I apologize for being such a crappy comment acknowledger, but things have gotten away from me around here. Besides, I'm trying my best to live up to Pam Kitty Morning's example. If you look on my sidebar you'll see that she's my blog's official Crappy Commenter. She's been doing a great job.

You'll also see that I have an Official Grammar Nazi. She's done a great job of catching all those dangling participles, but I just seem to be a terrible student when it comes to apostrophes...... or is it apostrophe's? No, it's plural. That would be apostrophes.

Stay tuned for tomorrows episode of My Llife when I discover that I'm a dinosaur in a world of sleek gazelles.

9 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

Yea - I will wear the hat in honor of my mother-in-law who had one just like it! I'll e-mail you my address. Thanks! blessings, marlene

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

And shouldn't that be "tomorrow's" , with the apostrophe - LOL

Love your blog - it is always fun.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Marlene and Mogsie!! :-)

Grammar ... I've officially decided that I suck at it . Apostrophes, in particular, are one of my downfall. You are not alon :-)

Suzanne said...

Woo Hoo Marlene. I want photos.

Pieceful - Thanks. Did you realize that I stuck that one in their just so someone could catch it? I swear....that's the truth!

Karen - I'm glad you're in my apostrophe confusion corner.

Bella Della said...

Just stoppin in to say hello and hope that you are not trapped under a pile of decluttering debris somewhere :)

PamKittyMorning said...

I do what I can!

Paula B. said...

Congrats to the winners.

And don't mind me, I've taken off my GN hat lately, so I'm afraid you've been on your own.

Sometimes you gotta tell the grammar nazis in life to cap the red pens and chill.

(I must not be a true GN anyway -- else I wouldn't use gotta. :)

Hmmm - guess that makes me a GNP - Grammar Nazi Poser !

Anonymous said...

dont have a blog and i love to hop around the blog network and came across those lovely cinna buns...
is there a recipe with them yumm
thanks
ter

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners, oh, and make sure you put the flaps down over your ears on the hat..... um, it does have earflaps, right... LOL

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal